New Zealand, the “Land of the Long White Cloud” is one of Mother Nature's true triumphs. Featuring scenery that seems like it can’t possibly be real, this tour will leave you awed by the beauty of nature. New Zealand will inspire your spirit and stir your soul.
- Go on a heli-hike on the ancient ice and rock of Fox Glacier
- Discover South Island's wild West Coast
- Go to Queenstown, the adrenaline capital of the world
- Swim with wild dolphins at Kaikoura
- Visit the Hobbiton movie set
- Hand forge your own knife
- Go underground and meet the glow-worms of Waitomo Caves
- Visit the Te Papa Museum in Wellington
- Marvel at Rotorua’s geysers and bubbling mud pools
- Experience the nightlife in cosmopolitan Auckland
- Be inspired by the majesty of Mt. Ruapeu
- Soak in the pristine Southern Alps
2017 - FULL!
|Program Dates:||Summer 2017|
|Program Start Date:||15 May 2017|
|Program End Date:||08 June 2017|
|Application Deadline:||15 April 2017|
Student applications to this program will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Study Tour will next be offered in 2019.