Ireland is a land of magnificent scenery with castles on rugged coastlines, whitewashed stone cottages nestled among green hills, and ancient stone walls running the length and breadth of the land. It possesses dynamic cities filled with Gothic, Georgian, and Victorian architecture, dynamic art scenes, and an unsurpassed nightlife.
- Celebrate New Year's Eve at an authentic Irish pub in Temple Bar
- Experience Dublin's incredible nightlife
- Be mesmerized by Irish folktales during a very special dinner
- Grab an Irish coffee and stroll through Dublin's historic city centre
- Shake hands with a 400-year-old mummy
- Learn how to pour a Guinness properly at the Guinness Storehouse - and then drink your creation!
- Sample some Jameson Irish Whiskey and discover why it is so popular worldwide
- Ponder the age of Newgrange, a prehistoric tomb
- Scramble up the Hill of Tara, the place of ancient Irish kings
- Go for a walk in the Irish countryside
- Visit the medieval monastery of Glendalough
|December 2017/January 2018|
|Program Start Date:||28 December 2017|
|Program End Date:||8 January 2018|
|Application Deadline:||15 November 2017|
Student applications to this program will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Tuition for 2018 Study Tour: $3,700 Plus Airfare before Applicable Discounts
You Can Save Over 35% With Available Discounts!!
Trip to the Cliffs of Moher