With endless blue skies, immense red deserts, prisitne beaches, and vast green wetlands, Australia is big, bold, and full of contrasts. Come and experience the kaleidoscope of brilliant colours this country proudly showcases.
- Dive or snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef and spend the night on the reef
- Slide down a natural water slide and swim in volcanic pools
- Cuddle a koala and feed wallabies
- Catch a spectacular sunset over Uluru during a 5-day Outback safari in Australia’s Red Centre - Heralded by National Geographic as a “Tour of a Lifetime”
- Explore a 500,000 acre cattle ranch on a quad-motocycle
- Learn to surf on Australia’s world-famous Bondi Beach
- Drop in for a tour and performance at the Sydney Opera House
- Sample the drink of authors, artists, and poets: absinthe
- Revel in Sydney’s amazing nightlife
- Grab some seafood at Sydney’s Fish Market
|Program Dates:||Summer 2018|
|Program Start Date:||27 May 2018|
|Program End Date:||17 June 2018|
|Application Deadline:||15 April 2018|
Student applications to this program will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Tuition for 2018 Study Tour: $4,900 Plus Airfare before Applicable Discounts
You Can Save Over 35% With Available Discounts!!
- Bungy jumping
- Diving with sharks
- Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb